|Volunteering at CCFP&A is not your everyday volunteer opportunity.
We rely heavily on the talents, skills and intelligence of our over 80 volunteers who come on a weekly
basis as well as those who come to help with a specific event. There is always a lot to do.
Volunteers share their talent through such jobs as:
These dedicated people range from teens and young adults to retired men and women, anyone who would like to help their fellow human beings. Perhaps you would like to join them.
Please call the Food Pantry at 882.6372.
- Working directly with clients
- Keeping records
- Sharing their professional skills such as legal, financial, marketing, technical, etc
- Translation services supporting clients
- Shopping at the food bank or stores
- Keeping the storage room in perfect order
- Picking up food from local super markets
- Delivering food to local low income elderly housing clients
- Distributing food
- Stocking shelves
- Keeping inventory
- Taking cardboard to the dump and
- Preparing items for distribution